How to Configure Office 365 Email on Android and iPhone Devices.
Android or iPhone mail apps may look different across different devices, and these directions may not exactly match the options you see. Use these steps as a guide or consult the Stepinlogic help for your particular device.
For MOBILE DEVICES, you can activate any ActiveSync supported devices such as Android, iPhone, or Windows Phone.
- Now, navigate through the Settings and Create a New E-mail account. For the server type, choose “Exchange,” “Microsoft Exchange,” or “Corporate Sync.”
- For your username input your full e-mail address and computer password, these are the same credentials as if you were logging into Webmail.
- If the device asks for “domain,” leave this field blank.
- The device should auto-discover the settings based on your username and password if the device prompts for a server address, input: outlook.office365.com
- Hit activate/next, and your device will begin to sync.
How to Configure Outlook App for Office 365 Email on Android and iPhone Devices.
The Microsoft Outlook app is the recommended way to access your Office 365 email and calendar on Android and iPhone devices. Outlook is compliant with information security requirements provided that your device is enrolled in Mobile Device Management (MDM)/AirWatch.
- Open Microsoft Outlook on your Phone. If you don’t have it yet, download Outlook App from the Apple Store and Google Play Store.
- Microsoft Outlook app for Android
- Microsoft Outlook app for iPhone
- Open the app after it is installed.
- Tap Get Started.
- Enter your email address and password, then tap Sign In.
- When prompted to choose an account type, tap Office 365.
- You have the option to add another account. Tap Maybe Later to proceed to your Office 365 email in Outlook.
- A few screens of help text are presented, which you can read or skip. Your Office 365 Inbox is ready.
Need help? Contact Us
STEPINLOGIC | 292 262 6652
Full-service IT provider for Growing Companies in NY & NJ